People already know that they need healthy food for diet. The problem is, not many of them really understand the meaning of it. Most of them are more interested in the diet itself than more the healthy food. Well, we need to get it right because there will be no result for our diet without we eat the right kind of healthy food.
Before we talk about the kind of food, we need to understand the meaning of diet. Diet is a way of controlling the amount of food and the kind of food entering our body in order to get a healthy body. So there are two things that we need to keep in mind, the amount and the kind of food. Actually by eating the right kind of foods, we do not need to worry to much about the amount.
Why? Because by choosing the right kind of food that can actually burn fat and help us gain muscle, and avoiding the kind of food that only encourage our body to store fat, we do not need to worry anymore either we should eat more or less. The more we eat, the more we burn fat and gain muscle.
For an optimum health, we also need foods that contain carbohydrates, protein, vitamins, minerals, and fat. We need all those nutrients so that our body can perform an optimum metabolism. So if you are following a diet or weight loss plan that recommend you not to eat one of them, you better STOP NOW.
We can actually find these foods anywhere. Lean meats and steaks, raw fruit, raw nuts, vegetables, olive oil are sources of healthy food. The key is choose raw or less processed foods.
So here we are in October, and the overnight and morning hours are a little chilly here in the Northeast of the US. What does this mean? Winter is coming of course, and seems to be coming fast. Most days are now starting out in the low 40's, getting up to maybe the high 50's / low 60's, and then dropping down again into the low 40's overnight.
So, what are you to do if you're not planning on riding through the cold, winter months? You need to prepare your motorcycle and winterize it. There are a few steps you should definitely do to keep your motorcycle safe and warm through those frigid months.
- Get the gasoline out of your engine – How do you do that? Start up your motorcycle with the petcock to 'on' and let your bike run for a few minutes. After your motorcycle is idling just fine, flip the petcock to off and let the engine do it's thing by cycling through any fuel that is left in the lines. You'll know as soon as the fuel is out of the engine, as the motorcycle will just stop running (like it stalled). It's OK if you leave some fuel in the tank as it should not cause any damage. But leaving it in your engine could cause serious damage to your motorcycle.
- Get a battery tender - A battery tender will keep your motorcycle battery charged throughout the winter so that when you're ready to fire her up, you will not be left with a dead battery. Battery tenders are fairly inexpensive and can be picked up at your local motorcycle shop or order one online.
- Clean your motorcycle – you do not want to store your motorcycle for long periods of time with dirt, grime, tar, grease, bugs, etc. all over your bike. Not only is this bad for the paint and chrome, but it's just not right to treat your baby so badly. Clean her up before she takes that long winter's nap. My motorcycle is actually cleaned after every ride. It's only right that my girl be taken care of and treated well through the year.
- Find a good spot – Your motorcycle is going to be resting for the next few months, so make sure you find a good location for the winter. The best location would be an attached garage, the next would be an outdoor storage building, and the least favorite would be outside in the elements. The winter elements can do some serious damage if not carefully watched, so I'd recommend making sure your motorcycle is stored in an area that is enclosed. My motorcycle is always stored in my attached garage, and kept in a prime location so as not to get bumped or something dropped on her.
- Get a motorcycle cover – just because your motorcycle may be stored in an enclosed area, does not mean you should not further protect her. You can get a cover for as little as $ 20 or as much as $ 100. A motorcycle cover will make sure no additional dirt or dust gets on your bike, and will also help protect any unfortunate bumps or dings. I can not speak for bugs, as they'll find their way into any warm place during the colder months.
- Start her up when you can – If there's a decent winter day, sun shinning, and not terribly cold, go ahead and fire up your motorcycle. Let her run for a while, she'll thank you in the spring. Just remember to follow all the steps above to ensure you put your motocycle back to rest properly.
It’s no secret everyone yearns to have more money in their wallet or bank account. Developing a healthy relationship with money is essential if you want to have more of it.
Money is, after all, just another energy. Yet so much emphasis has been placed on it.
We are told as children that money doesn’t grow on trees.
We are pushed to ‘keep up with the Jones’ and over and over we are told ‘money is what makes the world go ’round.’
All of this gives money an inordinate amount of power.
If you have an unhealthy relationship with money, you will never create the abundance you wish you had. In order to change your financial world, you need to change your feelings and paradigm about money. You need to change the way you think, feel and act about money.
If you believe you will never have enough money, you will never have enough money. What you focus on the most gives you exactly what you focus on the most.
These fun and practical little tips will magnify your energy and get the Law of Attraction sending more prosperity your way.
Learn to pick up coins from the ground: Ask my friends and family how many times I find coins on the ground and it will blow you away. I always pick them up, hold them to my heart (Thanking The Universe) and then put them in my pocket. Even if it’s just five cents, make sure you bend down and pick up the money! You’ll show the Universe that you are open to collecting abundance. When you feel like you’d be embarrassed or self-conscious about doing this, I want you to re-frame it so that you are looking after the money. You are a conscious custodian of cash making sure that money feels loved. This generates the energy of appreciation.
Write Yourself A Check: Do you know the story about Jim Carrey? Jim Carrey was a struggling young comedian trying to make money in Hollywood. He was just about to give up his dream of becoming a professional actor and comedian when he was booed off the stage at an open mic session in an LA nightclub.Jim sat by himself at the top of Mulholand Drive contemplating his success or failure. He then pulled out his check book and wrote himself a big fat check for $10 million dollars and made a note on it: “for acting services rendered.”He then carried that check with him in his wallet everywhere he went from that day forward.By 1995, after the success of his blockbuster movies: Ace Ventura: Pet Detective, Dumb and Dumber, and The Mask, his contract price had risen to the price of $20 million dollars.Write yourself a check for a specific amount and place it in your purse or wallet.
Learn to love your bills: Sounds crazy right? Hold on as I explain. When bills land in your e-mail inbox or your mail box make sure that you mentally send them love and say thank you to the Universe for the services you have received in exchange for the bill. Draw little hearts on them and use the bills as an affirmation that prosperity flows into your life in many forms in order for you to pay your bills on time. Whatever you do, don’t send the bills negative energy. Try and re-frame your perspective. Remember that more than 80% of the world’s population survive on less than $10 per day. There’s something to think about.
Developing a healthy relationship with money is critical if you are someone who wants to attract more of it. Continuing your unhealthy relationship is a choice and quite honestly a bit of a cop out. Even if you just want enough to survive and occasionally take a little vacation, adopting a healthy relationship with money is imperative to achieve that.
Golden Triangle Tours is the name given to the most fascinating touring circuit of India. Unleashing the country's historic past, its heritage, colorful cultures and flavorsome cuisines, Golden Triangle Tour packages takes one to a whirlwind ride of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. The path to the touring circuit is resplendent with fortresses, spectacular palaces, historic monuments, UNESCO applauded World Heritage Sites and culture capitals. Encompassing Golden Triangle cities brings a visual treat to the eyes of history, art and architecture lovers, but it is also an opportunity for food frantic to taste real flavor of India.
Gourmets Feast Upon Delhi Cuisine: The capital city of India, Delhi is also a hub of political and cultural activities. A fabulous metropolis Delhi is also a significant center of education and technology; also its historical heritage is very impressive, but the real charm of the city is in its cuisine. Delhi is a potpourri of cultures, it has a mini-India in itself and has welcomed people of various cities, states, color and creed with open arms and thus the variety in its cuisine and flavor in its food is one to die for. From tangy Chaat (kind of spicy snack) to delicious curries and lip-smacking Mughlai there is an abundance of choice of food. Eating joints, low- budget restaurants, road side vendors to elite restaurants and more authentic Delhi cuisine means best of Indian food. From Punjabi style cooked South Indian food to Chinese Tadka-Mar-ke and of course famous Kebabs and Tandoori food, Delhi offers et al to satiate your taste-buds. One can even have best of authentic Continental and world cuisine in Delhi well-known as the Food-Capital of India.
Jaipur's Royal Grandeur: No Golden Triangle Tours are complete without experiencing royal charm which is well preserved till at the stunning palaces and fortes of Jaipur. On a sightseeing tour across famous royal capital of Rajasthan one experiences a royal saga unfolding at hilltop Amer Fort, honeycomb shaped- Hawa Mahal and fascinating royal observatory- Jantar Mantar. Mesmerizing sight of City Palace further add to the charisma of Rajasthan ideally known as the princely state of India. Explore its bazaars to pick interesting hand-made curios; silver jewelry, colorful puppets, hand-printed fabrics and more the vibrant bazaars of Jaipur will indeed sweep you off your feet with their elegance and simplicity. Further a mesmerizing performing art scene is a must for all those touring the fabled touring circuit.
Agra: What appears to be a painter's fantasy coming alive is actually a living specimen of Mughal artistic excellence. Agra is where the ultimate emblem of love- Taj Mahal is located which made city world-renovated. Also, Agra is well-known for other UNESCO World Heritage Sites such as Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri. On Golden Triangle Tours in India the sights of these UNESCO riches are a must visit for they give a sneak peep into the country's architectural heritage and also brings closer to its legendary history of mighty Knights and their dynasties.
In a nutshell Golden Triangle Tours avails a quick introduction to the vast sub-continent of India.